Thursday, 21 November 2013 15:42
Last Updated on Thursday, 21 November 2013 15:53
The following offices and departments will close Thursday, Nov. 28 and Friday, Nov. 29 for the Thanksgiving holidays. Regular hours of operation will resume on Monday, Dec. 2.
- Santa Rosa County Board of County Commissioners, including the library system and animal shelter
- The Central Landfill located on 6337 Da Lisa Road will open from 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 29 and Saturday, Nov. 30.
- Santa Rosa County Clerk of the Court
- Santa Rosa County Property Appraiser
- Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections
- Santa Rosa County Tax Collector
Garbage pickup for south end franchise areas ONLY (generally the unincorporated areas of the 32562 and 32566 zip codes):
- Waste Pro Customers – Household garbage, yard waste and recycling collection service is postponed by one day. Regularly scheduled Thursday pick up is moved to Friday, Nov. 29 and Friday pickup to Saturday, Nov. 30.
- Waste Management Customers – No pickup on Thursday, Nov. 28. Household garbage is postponed until the next service day, Monday, Dec. 2. Yard waste and recycling collections will resume on Saturday, Nov. 30.