Santa Rosa County Report
Thursday, 26 May 2011 11:33
The items below are among those discussed by the Santa Rosa County Board of County Commissioners at its Monday, May 23, meeting:
- The availability of funding for 2011-2012 Florida Division of Emergency Management Residential Construction Mitigation Program. The Commissioners asked for financial disclosure from Rebuild Northwest Florida, the organization associated with these grants and work.
- Having a public hearing regarding amending ordinances relating to firearms.
- There will be a public hearing regarding the county possibly vacating an unnamed alleyway running north and south between lots 19 and 20 in the Woodlawn Shores subdivision during the May 26 meeting.
- Amending the resolution establishing the Aviation Advisory Committee to make staff changes.
- The annual establishing road paving municipal service benefit unit (MSBU) projects and a resolution establishing tentative rates for 2011-2012 MSBU projects.
- Bookkeeping procedures for creating a policy regarding potentially uncollectible accounts from enterprise funds as recommended by the independent audit firm.
The next commissioners meeting will be May 26 at 9 a.m.