Santa Rosa County Report
Wednesday, 11 May 2011 14:53
The items below are among those discussed by the Santa Rosa County Board of County Commissioners at its Monday, May 9 meeting:
- The continuation of the food service agreement with Santa Rosa County school district for service during emergency activation.
- The commissioners were notified to have the names of the appointees to the new Zoning Board ready for the meeting on May 12.
- Connecting the existing dock and the sidewalks at Juana’s Pagodas and Sailor’s Grill.
- The possibility of declaring the Archie Glover Canal dredging project a state of emergency in order to find a replacement contractor and finish the project under deadline.
- The upgrades needed to the communications system for emergency personnel in the county.
- The proposal from Florida Pest Control and Chemical for season long ant control for the parks.